About Offshore Norway
Your guide to the Norwegian oil, gas and energy industry
The Offshore Norway database offers:
- A detailed search engine which enables you to find companies at every level: operators, producers, service providers and organisations.
- Updated contact information for people in the industry.
- Overview of Norwegian supply bases with information on associated companies.
1969 - Offshore mailing and telephone list
The idea to collate contacts within the offshore industry in Norway originated at the Norsea base in Strømsteinen, Stavanger, in the mid-1960s. As operator of the Norsea base, the Norsea Exploration Services A/S needed a register for companies within the industry. By 1969, they had built up and updated address lists for companies both inside and outside the base. The eight to ten stenciled pages that had comprised the registry were then combined to form the ‘Offshore mailing and telephone list’.
2000 - Oilinfo
Through the 2000s, the company database was part of Oilinfo – an internet newspaper for and about the Norwegian energy market.
2010 - Offshore Norway
Over the years, the directory has kept up with the market, and in 2010 we established a dedicated website for the company database with Offshore Norway.
The printed catalogue will continue to exist as an English-language reference tool for the Norwegian Oil & Gas industry.
For just NOK 3990, you can secure your listing both online and in the catalogue
3 reasons why you need to be listed in Offshore Norway:
- A listing in the printed catalogue will also give you a free listing on the website.
- Both the website and the catalogue enable users to find companies, suppliers and business partners – according to either name or product category.
- We use Achilles’ categorisation, which means that our listings are clear and easy to understand. This enables you to find suppliers of a particular product or service both easily and quickly.